Friday, October 15, 2010

memory lane part 3...Rylee and my mom!



I am dedicating this post to my mom! She is NOT doing well. She wants nothing more than for me to complete school so I am starting my externship Oct. 25 and praying that she holds on long enough for me to get back out to California. I am overwhelmed with "life" right now. With everything going on with my mom, the woman who kidnapped Rylee, trying to find the "right" psychologist for Rylee and hoping to start with a great woman myself soon (Blake Hickerson's mom....if you know her, she is wonderful). BUT, there is more. I have been worried about Rylee's eyes the last year because she is having a hard time learning her colors....she is too young to "test" for sure but there is a good chance that she is colored blind. I know that being color blind is NOT the biggest deal in the world but it is just one more thing that I have no control of, and one more thing that is pushing me closer and closer to my "limit".......thats about it for now, enjoy the pictures!
my mom's first time to hold Rylee, she was 5 days old and we were about to leave the hospital!

GiGi and Rylee bonding
GiGi is so funny!



:) how precious is this!

this is one of my all time favorite pictures!
Rylee taking a nap just before the party for her 1st birthday! My mom ALWAYS kisses Rylee's hands, I think this is the only picture I have of that
they had not seen each other in 5 months, still the bond is there!
Rylee LOVES my mom's bracelet....one day it will be hers!



jammin out on the carousal at the Parks Mall August 2009


happy again!
Rylee always goes to my mom for "lip gick"
April 2010, just after my mom was diagnosed with lung and brain cancer.
silly GiGi, wearing Rylee's hat at the Living Desert animal show in Rancho Mirage, California
the two of them primping!
I have a few more pictures of Rylee and my mom from our trip in August/September but they are not the way I want to remember my mom so I will keep those private. All the prayers for ease of pain and suffering would be much appreciated. Thank you!!!

That's about it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so precious and (now that I am crying) :) so sweet!
    I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this Monica!
    Many, many prayers for you, your mom and Miss Rylee!
    God is good, trust Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you share the pics of your mom and Rylee. They're so sweet! Praying for you all still! I know there is just so much going on for you right now and it has to be overwhelming. ((hug))

    ReplyDelete