Friday, December 24, 2010

Christams Eve already?!?

I wish everyone a Verrrrry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2011 bring MUCH joy to you and yours!!!!!

On a personal note, I can NOT wait for next year to begin and this year to END! 2010 has been a nightmare. January I found out that my mom had, yet again, another brain tumor. In March it was confirmed that she had brain AND lung cancer. April my car got totaled. August my mom took a turn for the worse so I dropped out of my externship and Rylee and I flew to California. September I got carjacked and Rylee got kidnapped. November my mom died. December my Grandad died. ......2011 HAS to be better!

I struggle as a Christian to try to understand WHY these things happened in my life this year. I know that I need to just stay true to my faith and pray for things to not get worse and for the strength and comfort that He can/will give me. I KNOW all of these things. I am human though, therefore staying strong all the time is a daily struggle. I will continue to pray....

That is about it for now......

3 comments:

  1. 2010 has been a tough year for you! I hope 2011 brings you nothing but joy and happiness and love!! You deserve great things you are a wonderful person. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Monica! Hope you guys have a great day today celebrating! I hope that 2011 is a better year too. Keep looking up and forward! It can be a daily struggle and we can't be strong every day so if there's a day that just sucks, it's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being strong in the midst of a storm is very hard. Just know that God, your family, and your friends are here for you. We love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete