Friday, August 21, 2009

Its about time....




So, it is about time that I have created this blog. I'm new to this so bare with me! I guess I will catch most of you up on what we have been up to. My mom was here from July 21-August 20 (yesterday). A LOT has happened between then and now.
I have gotten Rylee registered for school! YES, our little baby is going to school. She is going to The Enrichment Center for Young Children (ECYC) at First United Methodist Church here in Arlington. The school year begins for her August 24 but she isn't going to start until Sept. 8. (I just am trying to hold on to her for as much more time as I can)
I am registered to start school at Remington College on September 21. I am going to be a Medical Assistant with additional certifications in X-Ray and EKG technologies. My projected graduation date is September 16 2010!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!


My Brother, Steven, and his wife, Stephanie, welcomed my niece, Emma Marie Lappa, to the world on August 17!!!! Steven is in rout back to N.Carolina from Iraq to be with his new family and I couldn't be more proud of them. Emma is B-E-A-utiful!
Rylee and I are leaving next Monday with Heather and Aavary to New Mexico so that I can have a mini vacation with Rylee before the two of us start school. Here are a few recent pictures of Rylee.That is about it for now.......

1 comment:

  1. She is a doll...congrats on becoming a new Aunt...I AM SO GLAD YOU FINALLY JOINED THE REST OF US ON BLOGGER!! (p.s. You picked a fab school..ECYC is GREAT, she will really enjoy it. I know this b/c I used to work there :)!)

    ReplyDelete