Monday, August 24, 2009

Vacation Time!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night George, Rylee and I went to the open house at Rylee's school. It was fun! Rylee loved playing with the other kids and her teacher, Miss Laura is super sweet. She is bi-lingual and is going to start teaching them Spanish. I'm super excited about that. Rylee is one of 2 girls in her class and the second youngest but you would never know. She was quite the leader when it came to them all playing! I am less nervous and more excited about her starting school now. I'm still a little sad though!

Rylee and I are leaving for New Mexico tonight with Heather and Aavary! I can't wait. Heather and I are 8 1/2 months apart and our girls are also 8 1/2 months apart (YES this was planned!!!!) We dreamed about this when we were little girls, playing with our dolls. Now we are grown up and playing with our babies! We would always imagine going on road trips with our daughters and now it is happening. I'm so happy and in awe! I have a lot of things that I have to get packed for us. This is the longest that Rylee and I have been away from home since she was born and it will be the longest that George and I have been apart in YEARS!!!! We will be setting up Heather, Aavram and Aavary's new house, sight seeing, and relaxing! I will post pictures whenever I can.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself! Miss Laura is a great teacher! Congrats on the new addition to the Lappa family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you guys will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great time! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, I'm so happy that you made it safely to NM! I hope you have fun on your vacation, keep in touch, keep us posted and stay safe.

    Auntie Gwen

    ReplyDelete