Wednesday, July 21, 2010

these make me smile

Rylee likes to dress herself and tell me how "pretty" she is! These make me smile so I figured I would share them with you!

 
drinking "milk" when we went out to eat breakfast! She even poured some on her pancake and then ate it.....so gross but whatever, she ate it!!!

she was marching around the house in this....boots, a beanie, and some PJs! She is a trip!
 
she has become quite the little mommy. She even asks to take her baby and purse to school and when we go out to run errands!

 
more dress up....rain boots, dress that grandma made, necklace, purse and shades! This is her idea of pretty....I think it is pretty funny!
dancing with her beany, binky, necklace, and my flip flops....she is sooo silly. BTW...George was looking all over for that beanie last winter, I have no clue where she had it hidden!

 these last two just make me smile so if figured I would share!

2 comments:

  1. Baaah! The creamer totally grossed me out but she must've liked it!! lol Love the rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO going to have your hands full! Just sayin'! lol She is so pretty! Miss Sassy with her baby!

    ReplyDelete