Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Mod

I started a new mod last Monday. It is Mod F.....I only go to Mod G then I take my testing for becoming a CMA and RMA then I only have 4 more months of X-Ray and EKG and I am done! I can't wait. I really like my new teacher he is so funny. His name is Ulysses S. Grant....yes, that is his REAL name. We covered the bones last week and then this week we are doing the Endocrine system and then the last 2 weeks we are doing Male and Female reproductive system. I am looking forward to that. I got a 94 on our first test and a 100 on all of the first 3 quizzes so my average is a 96 right now! We have a quiz Mon-Wed and then an exam on Thursday.

Kelly, George's sister and Ridglea our niece got into town on Thursday from Okinawa. Rylee is 6 months older than Ridglea but they play so well together. I only have a few pictures so far because the REALLY cute pictures are on my SIL's camera.
My mom left yesterday to go back to California. The 2 weeks that she was here went by too fast. I miss her already and saying bye to her at the airport was really hard on me this time. I just feel so bad that this is the first surgery that I am going to be missing. I have faith that everything will go just fine, as it has in the past but in the back of my mind I am wondering how much can her body take?!? this will be the 4th time they are cracking her skull open. All I can do is try to stay positive and think good thoughts and leave the rest up to Him.

that is about it for now.....

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny that that is really your teacher's name! bet that was fun growing up! lol Your mod seems really interesting right now!

    I am really hoping that your mom's surgery will go ok!! I'll be praying for her and keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...the girls are so cute, too bad they don't live closer to you guys!
    I will be thinking of you and your Mom...prayers and hugs! (like Holly said...keep us updated!)

    ReplyDelete