Saturday, March 6, 2010

March already?!?

BOY! This year is flying by faster than last year was and I didn't know that was possible. I don't have much to write about this week when it comes to us so I figured I would just write what is on my mind.....

This thought started this morning when I saw my friend Kat's photo that she uploaded of her cat. I was/am thinking that in my next life (if there is such a thing) that I would love to come back as a cat. Not a Lion or Tiger (although they are purrrdy kittys!) but just your average indoor house cat. I would love to just lay around and sun bathe during the day with NOTHING to worry about but when my master would be home to feed and play with me. The occasional head rub and crazy kid trying to pull my tail or poke out my eyes would be nothing..... I would love to be a russian blue or a siamese...they are so pretty. I wouldn't want to be a long haired cat nor would I want to be the ugly bald cat that everyone laughs at. I would prefer to be female rather than male, but I would prefer that no matter what animal/human I would come back as. I would want to be an indoor cat so that I wouldn't have to worry about the weather or any nasty dog/wolf/stray mountain lion trying to have me for a snack. I would want loving "parents" and good health care. I haven't decided on anything else that I would want or not want so I will leave this thought alone for now

Next thought.....do I want to do my extern with a cardiologist or an OB/GYN? My passion is womens health and babies so I will more than likely follow my heart but at the same time I could get paid a LOT more with a cardiologist since I will have my X-Ray and EKG certs. also..... I just am not sure what I want more. Good thing I have another 6 months or so to figure it all out

That is about it for now.....

2 comments:

  1. If you're a cat don't come to our house b/c my dog would prolly off you! lol Our pets do have the life that's for sure!

    That's a tough decision b/t ob and cardio. It might be easier to find a job in cardio too b/c a lot of nurses want ob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. money is good, but you should follow your passion!

    I want to be a cat too. They have the life. Maybe we can be litter mates.

    ReplyDelete