Thursday, April 15, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHH...at last, I thought this day would never get here! I am officially on my Spring Break. Rylee and I have to be at the airport by 7am tomorrow morning because, as you all know, we are going to go see my mom. I studied, packed, and had some good times with my 2 loves last night. When it came time for me to be asleep I was wide AWAKE. I guess the nerves of wanting/remember/thinking of everything that I had packed and still needed to pack along with all the stuff I studied for my LAST medical assisting final made it a little impossible for my brain to unwind. FINALLY at around midnight or so I was in dream land BUT at 5am I was awakened my my own snore! Yes, apparently I snore (I thought George had been teasing me for all these years but I guess the rumors are true). My allergies were/are so bad that I couldn't breath through my nose. I got up so that I could take some Benadryl but we were out. Apparently I was still half asleep and unable to realize what I was about to do to my self when I came to the conclusion that I would just take Sudafed instead. BAD IDEA....I was laying in bed, wide awake until 6:30 or so and then my alarm went off at 7. I pushed snooze til 7:15 and then forced myself to get out of bed. Needless to say this was not an easy day at school for me. About an hour after we got to school the teacher handed us a NEW test review for the test that we took today. It was NOTHING like the review that she sent us home with last night to study...I was NOT expecting that. It turned out okay though, I got a 95! I ended this mod, Mod G, my LAST medical assisting mod with a 100 average! It is safe to say that I will be maintaining my 4.0 status!!! All that is left for me to do is 2 months of EKG and 2 months of X-ray and I will be DONE with school (for now anyways). I wish I would have had this kind of drive when I was 18 but I guess it is better late than never AND 27 isn't THAT old....is it?!?!

I have some last minute things that I need to get packed, toiletries, camera charger, phone charger and things along that nature and I will be DONE packing. I can't wait to see my mom! This time tomorrow Ry and I will be in California!!!!! AHHHH....I can't wait.

that is all for now.........

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting an A on your test! You're doing great!! Seems allergies are bad for a lot of people this year.

    I know I'm always afraid I'm gonna forget something when we travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your flight tomorrow!!! I'll be thinking of you. Great work on your test too, that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on maintaining a 4.0. That is awesome. And as embarassing as it may be I woke myself snoring before too. haha!

    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete