Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Break















This is my HAPPY FACE.....I took my Mod A Final yesterday and I got a 100!!!!!!!!!! I have a 95 in lecture and a 97 in Lab. It took a LOT of late nights studying but I am so proud of myself. My throat FINALLY stopped hurting. This was the first morning in over a week that I woke up and didn't have a soar throat. My cough is pretty "man-like" and "attractive"! haha

Rylee had her first school picture day yesterday at school. She looked so cute. She was the ONLY kid in the class that REFUSED to have her picture taken though. BUMMER. They are going to try again today so I am keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't flip out. I took her to the park yesterday when I picked her up from school and she was having a BLAST so George and I took her back to the park after we got done with our dinner. Here are some pictures of her....


































































George got a new riding, zero-turn mower on Monday of this week. I think he has fallen in love for the second time! He is such a little boy and that is so much more than just an expensive mower, it is a TOY! He and his friends were riding it around and "making sure that it worked right" from the minute he took it off the trailer. He needs it though. He desirves it. He has really worked hard this year for Rylee and I. I am so proud of him. I just love him to pieces! (shh, don't tell Rylee she will get jealous! lol)

Today, I am going to my dad's old house to help Nana run a garage sale for my step-mom. Tonight I am plannin on having a girls night with Jessica if George gets home early enough today. Tomorrow, George and I are going downtown Ft. Worth for Oktoberfest at the Flying Saucer and I can't wait to try out the specialty beers! I am on Fall Break all next week and I am planning on doing some Fall cleaning. Puting the summer stuff away and breaking out the long sleeves and sweaters.

That's it for now.......

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the A! Rylee is so cute! Have fun on you break. You deserve it. By they way, My hubby would have been doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on doing so awesome!! I know my hubby would be so excited about that lawn mower!!

    ReplyDelete