Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumkin Patch





























Here are some of the good pictures that I took of Rylee from yesterday. My sister, Amie, and I ran around and had lunch together and then we picked up Rylee from school early to take her to the same pumpkin patch from last year. Rylee was a little nervous at first and I wasn't sure if she would even let me take a picture of her. She soon outgrew that and was a wild woman from that point on. She was posing, laughing and trying to move all of the small pumpkins that she could carry. All of the small ones were "awe, too cute" in her words. She was a little ham. Amie and I were having to chase her all over the place. She spotted a little waggon wheel bench and that is where we got the best pictures. She picked all the pumpkins that were in the picture with her (except for the 1 large one that was already there). She got to pick out a pumpkin to bring home....it was $1 the smallest of her stash!!! BARGAIN!!!!!!!!! We took her to the park on the way home to let her get rid of the rest of her energy!









4 comments:

  1. Her shirt is so cute!! I want to take Kyndra to a pumpkin patch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Great pictures! Oh and you can never, NEVER, have too many pics on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete