Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF



















SO, it is Friday and I am beginning to see that even though I don't have school on Friday it is also not just a day off. All the house cleaning (laundry, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, etc) that I used to do through out the week before I started school has all been jam packed into a one day, Friday clean-for-all!

George has still been keeping busy for now. I am not looking forward to the "slow" seasons. I even went to help him mow a lawn yesterday because he needed some extra help. FYI: I don't mow!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sort of humerus (except for the blister I now have on my thumb). Those damn commercial mowers are heavy and they are sooooooo faaassssttt. I was being pulled across the lawn! I am so happy those people weren't home to watch me make a fool of myself.

Rylee is growing like a weed. Her hair is getting so long. She is LOVING her school. She wakes up in the morning saying "go, get out" because she wants to go and I need to get out of bed! haha She doesn't even wait for me to get her lunch into the fridge at school before she is saying bye and running off and playing. When I pick her up in the afternoon she says bye to all her friends (there are only 6 kids in her class including her) and then she helps me get her things together. I ask her about her day and she babbles on and on about what I am guessing is all the fun stuff she did that day! haha She is a riot.

School is going good. I am beginning to settle into a routine. The homework is time consuming and studying for 2 tests a week is less of a challenge than I thought it would be. I have been learning about injections and how to give them! I am LOVING IT! According to all my victims (other student in the class) I give great injections. They can't even feel them. I however have receives a few painful ones and I have been told by my teacher to carry my student ID with me in my car in case I get pulled over because of all the bruises on my arms. I can just hear myself now......"I don't shoot up, I swear , officer" haha.

Tonight out friends are coming over and if the weather is nice we are cooking out some ribs. Tomorrow we are going to a 4 year old birthday party at the park just across the street from where we live. It should be fun. Sunday I am going to study for a test I have Monday. Sometime before Monday I need to get some more shoes for school and go to the grocery store because Rylee and I have nothing for lunch next week.

That is it for now.........................

2 comments:

  1. You are one busy woman but it sounds like you've got it all under control. I absolutely love the first picture of Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that sucks trying to fit all the cleaning in one day. But ya gotta do whatcha gotta do! So glad to hear that Rylee is really loving school! That makes it more enjoyable for her!

    ReplyDelete