Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

So I have been SUPER busy this week. Next week is my final week again. I am almost done with my project that is due on Tuesday....thanks Holly for all of your help with sources and pictures of your precious Carleigh.

My mommy's furniture is already in route from California to Texas. I can't believe that after 8 yrs. she is FINALLY moving back home to TX. She will be leaving California next Thursday or Friday!!!!! My grandparents are coming here with her! They have never met Rylee.


Last weeks bachelor/bachelorette parties were fun for both George and I. I have pictures on my facebook page if you want to check the ones out that were internet acceptable! ;) Tomorrow is Khristi and Ryan's wedding!!!!!!!

Tonight we are going to have some neighbors over for hotdogs, curly fries and green beans!!!!! Tomorrow is the wedding. Sunday, we are moving the extra couch from our living room to my moms house, the chair, and end tables and lamp them we are going to go get the washer and dryer from my aunt and uncles house for her. I say "we" what I really mean is George and one of his buddies are moving all that stuff! I have to finish the power point for my report so I will be at my dad's house with Rylee!!!

that's about it for now

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how you do on your presentation. It's gonna be great, I just know it. :)

    Glad you were able to get out and have some fun at the parties!

    ReplyDelete