Friday, November 6, 2009

Going to be a good one...

Here are some pictures of Rylee on Halloween. She R-E-F-U-S-E-D to wear her doggy costume or even her tutu over her clothes. The best part of my Halloween is when George came home with a NEW stove instead of groceries that he was supposed to be buying! NO COMPLAINTS here......if you saw our old stove you understand! I Love this ^^^^ picture!


Some kids sleep with a baby or blanket, mine sleeps with Talladega Nights! hahaha
School was good this week! I got a 100 on my quiz yesterday! Tonight we are having some friends over to cook out, have some drinks, and mayby put some wood in the fire pit! Okay, who am I kidding, I know we will have a fire because George LOVES to play with fire, especially when he has a few drinks. Tomorrow, Rylee is going to have a sleep over with Pawpaw, Memaw and Francisco! She will have a good time. George and I are going to Khristi and Ryan's bachelor/bachelorette parties. It will be a blast. I have not had an all girls night in a LONG time with a large group of women so I am looking forward to that! Sunday we might be going out to TMS (Texas Motor Speedway) for the race!
that's about it for now..............

2 comments:

  1. So she would not dress up huh?! Well she looks cuter then ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I can't believe you bought a new stove! I've cooked on that stove since 1972! Dang! and what good is a new stove if the man can't bring home groceries. Do I need to move back there and whup some sense into George?

    ReplyDelete