Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mod C

I must say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new teacher. She is awesome, enthusiastic, down to earth and I am looking forward to having her for another 3 weeks! Her tests are LONG..100 questions each test but I guess it is better that way. I can miss 10 and still get an A!! I got an 88 on the first test...not too good but not BAD! Next week will be long for me. I will have school Mon-Fri instead of just til Thursday because we have to make up for not having school today! I have a test on Monday, quizz on Thursday and another test on Friday. AHHHHHH

Today is Rylee's 2nd Thanksgiving and I can't wait because my grandparents are here and they had never met Rylee before Sunday!!! They were such an important part of my life growing up that I am so happy that Rylee will get to know them. We are going to my Dad's first and then we will end up at my Aunt Sarah's house (Ninny). Tonight we are going out with Paul and Brandy!! Tomorrow George, Rylee and I are going out to DeKalb to drink beer, shoot off the fireworks from 4th of July, the boys will shoot guns and ride dirt bikes, oh yeah and my favorite part.....have a bonfire! We will come home Sunday.

I will post pictures later, that's about it for now.............

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have a teacher you really love. It makes class enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete