Friday, December 4, 2009

What a week


This has been a LONG week for us. We had a great time over the Thanksgiving holiday and that weekend we went to DeKalb (3 hrs. east of us) where George's family has land. We had fires every night, fireworks that we had been holding on to since the 4th of July, and a 3rd thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. Rylee had a good time playing with Jackson, George's cousin's son. Monday was back to work/school for us. I had a test first thing on monday and I got a 102, a quiz on Thursday and got a 104, and today I took another test and got a 100! I got my mid term grades for the first half of this mod and I am sitting on a 103.5 right now! It is safe to say that I will be maintaining my 4.0. I couldn't be happier, the hard work really does pay off. I wish I would have been this dedicated to studying when I was in HS!!!!checking on Samantha in my dad's back yard

walking in Nana's shoes

Rylee is talking more and more daily! She is learning to say the names of the kids in her class and she is always talking about "a-bree" (Avery) the only other little girl in her class. She has been having some issues with breathing and snotty nose-ness lately so I took her to the doctor on Wednesday to have them confirm that she just has a cold/allergies so we can give her up to 4 doses of Benedryl a day (I only gove it to her in the morning before school and at night) it seems to be doing the trick thus far. SHE IS A CLIMBER!!!!!!! She can climb up our big pub height dining room chairs and get onto the table now...that was a lovely sight when I peaked around the corner while doing dishes to check up on her (she was being tooo quiet and I knew she was up to something, I just didn't expect it to be that!)

George got all dinged up while we were out in east Texas last weekend. We were about loaded up and he decided to go for "one more ride" and the back tire slid out from him when he was going around a corner too fast and hit mud. His shin, shoulder, and hip are bruised and scraped up. He is just about all better tho now. I am just happy that he didn't re-injure his back!!!!

Tonight my mom is coming over for taco dinner and then George and I are going to the driving range for the first time in months. My friend from Little Elm and her boyfriend are supposed to be coming out too!!!! Tomorrow I'm not sure what we are doing but Im sure it won't be much. Sunday will be a relax and unwind day as well.

That's about it for now..........

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 4.0! That's great!!! Kyndra is talking more and more too. It's so fun to see their personalities develop even further. The trouble they get into! lol

    ReplyDelete