Friday, December 18, 2009

Moving ahead...

George has been staying pretty busy. We got his truck back from the collision center that was fixing it. It was bitter sweet.....the rental was sooo NIIIICE and big! We need a bigger car/truck. We are going to 2 Christmas Parties this weekend. One out in Little Elm with Khristi and Ryan. The other is on Sunday at Chris' ranch! I have a few more things to get for Christmas. Then Im DONE!!! Im ready for the Holiday's to be over. Not the part about getting together with family and friends but the stressful part, the part where you run around like a chicken with your head cut off, the part that makes the roads more dangerous because of weather and CRAZY people.
Yesterday was the last day of Mod C! I ended the mod with a 102 in lecture and a 102 in lab!!! I will miss my teacher that I had this mod. She ROCKED!!! She was awesome and a lot of fun. The last 4 weeks went by toooo fast. I start Mod D on Monday and then Wednesday is my last day until January 4th....which happens to be Rylee's second birthday =( I will take some cupcakes to her school after I get out of school that day. I can't believe that she will be 2 in about 2 weeks.....where has the time gone?!?! As you can see I have posted some pictures of Rylee from this time last year and some from this year.

This was har 1st birthday, seems like it was just a few months ago =(
Look how short her hair was!I think she only had 7 teeth this time lastyear...a big change from now...she has 21!She was in size 4 shoe, now a 6.5. Size 18 month clothes and now I am starting to buy 3T!!!!!

Christmas is in 1 week from today!!! My birthday is in 1 week and 1 day!!!! Christmas Eve we will be going to Nana's house and then Christmas morning we will have our small lil christmas here and then go to George's parent's house. We will spend the rest of the day with My mom, grandparents, cousin, aunt and uncle out in Weatherford. I can't wait.......


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is going to be 2!! She is adorable Monica! Congrats on all the good grades you are making! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy they are almost 2!? We are almost done with shopping but I still have to wrap everything.

    ReplyDelete