Thursday, December 24, 2009


We are wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. May 2010 bring you all the joy and happiness you can handle!

Today is Christmas Eve.....man, where has 2009 gone? We are going to my Nana's house, as usual and having mexican/Tex-mex for dinner! It is a welcomed change from turkey, ham, potatoes, and stuffing!!! We will come home and wake up for Santa in the morning!! Santa is bringing Rylee 4 books and a baby doll and Roger is getting his favorite mice. We will then go to George's parents house for Christmas breakfast and opening Rylee's big presnets, a play kitchen and shopping basket!!! Then we will go to my Aunt Sarah's house and have Christmas with my mom and grand parents for the first time in years!!! I can't wait. Friday night we will probably come home and relax and get ready for Saturday, my 27th birthday!!! I feel old! We are going to dinner with some friends and then have a few drinks somewhere, not sure where tho. Last year we went to Dave and Busters and it was NOT what we were looking for!

January 2 is mine and George's anniversary and then I go back to school on January 4th which is also Rylee's second birthday! We will have her a small party the weekend after her birthday, probably at my dads house.

That's it for now....have a safe holiday.....

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! You"ve got a lot to celebrate this time of year.

    ReplyDelete