Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!

George and I had a great time on my birthday! We went to On The Border with 14 close friends and then we went out to The Fox and Hound and ended up at The Big Apple for some drunk karaoke! haha that is always fun. Here are some pictures~George and ME!!~

~DOWNING the Hurricaine while they speed sang happy birthday~
~Me and Khristi~

We said goodbye to 2009 and hello to 2010 at our friends ranch. We wanted to stay close to home incase Rylee had a belly issue. My mom and Rylee had another GREAT sleepover. Today we are just laying around, recovering. I thing George and some buddies are going to play disc golf tomorrow. Sunday we will probably go to my dad's house. I have to study this weekend at some point, I haven't opened my books in the last week ~ EEEK!

Monday we went back to the doctor to see what is going on with Rylee's digestive system. The doctor is pretty sure that she has a parasite! I was shocked! I had to get 4 samles of poo....yuck! We won't know what the results are until Monday.....going to be a long weekend! Monday is also Rylee's 2nd birthday!!!!! I can't believe how fast the last 2 years have gone by. I am going to take some cookies to her school around 2:30 when I get out of school and then we are having cake at George's parents house that night. Saturday, the 9th we are having her party at my dad's house (thanks daddy!). I ordered Rylee's easel and it should be her between the 6th and 12th. It is WAY cool. It has a magnetic dry erase board that folds down into a desk and it comes with 4 cubbies, a crayon/marker/paint organizer and a stool for 59.99!!!! I am proud of it! If she doesn't like it I know I will....haha

that is about it for now...............


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Well, I hope they can figure out what's going on with Rylee! A parasite sounds yucky but it would be pretty easy to get rid of I would think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late Birthday! Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete