Friday, November 20, 2009

Thursdays.....

Thursdays are always good days for me, yesterday especially! I had 2 finals and I got the grades for them and the project that I did on anencephaly (neural tube defect). I got an 87 on my lecture final which I was THRILLED about, it was HARRRRRD. Only one person got an A. The lab final I got a 98! I will still have my 4.0!!!!!!! I got a 98 on the project also that counted as 15% of our overall lecture grade! EVERY Thursday is a good one for me also because it is Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice AND my girlfriend Jess always comes over to hang out. I watched Grayson, her son on Tuesday night because she needed to study and Brian needed George's help with his truck. I got these CUTE pictures of them! (there are MUCH more in my November album on Facebook)
My Mom left California with my grandparents yesterday. They are driving and taking there time. They should be here Sunday. I have a baby shower to go to on Sunday! I can't wait to see Sarah, haven't seen her in a LONG time. I start Mod C on Monday. I can't believe it! I am so excited! I am loving school. I am curious to see who my teacher will be next Mod. I will miss Mrs. Hunt-Cooper that I had last mod, she was hard but GOOOOOD!!!

Paul (Mine and George's best friend/reason that George and I met 12 1/2 years ago) will be coming in on Wednesday with his girlfriend and her little girl. We are planning on dinner with them on Wednesday. Thanksgiving Day we are going to my dad's house. George's parents are coming with us which I am looking forward to because it is a LOT easier when we all get together as one BIG family instead of having to go to 2 -3 family Thanksgivings in one day. Its just toooo much and it makes for a LONG day. Friday, the day after Thanksgiving we are going out to DeKalb to ride bikes, shoot guns, burn wood, and RELAX! OH, and another Thanksgiving dinner!
Hopefully I don't put back on the 11 lbs. that I have lost since school started. *fingers crossed*

that's about it for now..........

2 comments:

  1. Good job with your classes! I am glad you are enjoying it, that makes it a little easier to get good grades! Private Practice was good last night, I cried. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on getting an A on the project! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete