Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Camera!

So, I finally convinced George that I needed a new camera BAD! My old camera started to take EVERY picture blurry. It was 4.5 years old and just in the last 2.5 years I have taken 8-10 THOUSAND pictures. Yea, I will admit, I am a camera junkie! I love to capture moments in our life. I knew that I wanted to get another Sony because I LOVED my old one. I looked on line and found some that would do the trick that were less than 175 because that was the limit I gave myself because I didn't want to have George get shell shock when he saw how much I wanted to spend. As you can see in the picture below I HAD TO HAVE ONE SOOOOON!
This morning we woke up and went to Fry's Electronics because they have a HUGE selection and I wanted to try some out. George and I were having fun using Rylee as our model and George came to the conclusion that the 175 price area would NOT be giving us the quality pictures that we NEED! So HE FOUND THE ONE I GOT!!!!! It is a Sony Cyber-shot DSC HX5V.  We got a great discount on it because the box had been opened....we got a new camera case and a kit kat bar and departed the store BEFORE we spent more money!!!! Here are some pictures I have taken with it so far....
Rylee is napping and when she waked up we are going out to my aunts house to spend the rest of the day with Heather, Aavary, and Aavram. I can't wait to get pictures of Rylee and Aavary with my new camera!!!!! 

That is about it for now.....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new camera!!! It's taking great pics! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete