Monday, June 7, 2010

Been a while

I have been sooo busy. School is still going great, my grades are still good. I am loving X-Ray but looking forward to EKG. I am counting down the weeks til I am done...10 weeks!!! (well, until I start my externship)

George is SUPER busy. But that is to be expected this time of year. Rylee has moved up to the next class room at school! Today was her first day with her new teacher and new friends. This morning was hard, she cried, I cried but I know that she is ready. Her old friends will be moving up to her class in August so in less than 2 months she will be back with her old friends. Her new class that she is in only had one girl in it for the last few months and since Rylee is fully potty trained and the oldest girl in her class they decided to move her up a little earlier than the other kids.

My cousin, Heather, her husband, Aavram, and their daughter Aavary are in town and we are going to have dinner with them. Incase you don't already know, Heather is 9 moths older than me and my daughter is 9 months older than her daughter...YES, it was planned that way! Heahter is my best friend/sister.I will be sure to post pictures once I get them!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's great that Rylee got moved up! Although she may beg to differ! lol

    Glad school is going well and you're liking what you're learning.

    Have fun with your cousin and her family!

    ReplyDelete