Thursday, September 10, 2009

Face Lift and more.........

So, as you can see, I have given our blog a face lift! Rylee was MUCH better when I dropped her off for school this morning. I am supposed to be having lunch with an old friend of mine today. We have both been so busy with having babies and husbands/2nd children that we haven't seen each other in a while. Not sure where we will go but I am getting hungry.......

So here is what has been on my mind lately...... I am SOOOO excited to start school for many different reasons. It is something I should have completed a few years ago but I guess it is better late than never. I have been thinking about all the things that we will be able to do and the added happiness our home will have when George has some help. PLUS, and most importantly....I want another baby! I am hoping to finish school, get a job and immediately get pregnant. I don't want too big of an age gap between Rylee and her future sibling but finishing school and getting a job with good insurance is a must before baby #2 can happen!!!

3 comments: