Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Movin' on up!

When I dropped Rylee off at school this morning it was by FAR the best experience we have had so far. She didn't cry at all until right before I left the room and even then it wasn't bad just a few whimpers and then she went back to playing with the only other little girl in the class (I went back to check on her). Then I went walking with a girlfriend of mine and decided that today I was going to move Rylee's crib upstairs and out of our room. I had been asking George to do it for 3 weeks now and he said that he would but I was done asking and surely done waiting so I took matters into my own hands! Let me tell ya, antique cribs are not easy to put together and take apart......1 1/2 hours from start to finish, that is including me moving it all piece by piece upstairs. I am so happy to have her in her own room FINALLY! She did great the 2 weeks that we were in New Mexico sleeping in a room by herself and that is the initial reason I wanted George to move her crib while I was gone. I am hoping that she does as good here as she did when we were out of town......wish us luck. Oh yeah, here is what her room looks like now that I have her crib back in it and her table and chairs moved to the other side of the room and the TV taken OUT (I decided that a TV is not good in bedrooms).


3 comments:

  1. She has such a cute room! I hope that she sleeps well in her own room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute! Let us know how the new room goes

    ReplyDelete