Saturday, September 5, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME!!!!
















I must say that it was a great trip, but I am SOOOO happy to be home. My bed!!!! The last 3 days of the trip were NOT FUN!!! The girls got sick with fevers off and on and Rylee's got up to 102.9. We were not able to make it to the zoo =( but there will be more trips.




Rylee was soooo happy to see her daddy. We got home at around 11:30ish and Rylee was playing with daddy until sometime after 1 am. I was soooooo tired that I crashed out before them. I am still pretty tired. Rylee was up off and on the last 3-4 nights we were there and up for good by 6:45 every morning that we were in New Mexico. It won't let me post a lot of pictures here so if you want to see more you can check out my facebook page or check your email soon. I am going to upload some video of the girls also and send them in email form! BTW.....if anyone can tell me how to move the pictures to the bottom of the text here on blogger I would appreciate it. Thanks!












3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! And for pictures you just drag them down in your text box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you can add more pictures it just wont let you do more than 5 at a time. lame I know.

    glad you made it home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it was a fun trip (except for the girls being sick).

    I just cut and paste them where I want to put them once I load them.

    ReplyDelete